Stunning City & Parkland Views
Tucked away in its own private oasis and built with the Owner Occupier in mind, residents at Gemstone Apartments will truly want for nothing else and will ensure its popularity for any owner looking for simply a great place to live.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase an apartment with stunning city & parkland views, that can never be built out, so you can truly call this home.
This stunning, high level finished apartment on level 5 includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 secured car space.
With a generous sized balcony facing north, you can enjoy views and natural breezes all year round.
Lets appreciate the intricate detail and high-quality fittings, fixtures and finishes of each stunning apartment
- Low density living, with only 4 apartments on each level.
- Extended ceiling heights, enhancing the feeling of space and luxury
- Open floor plans allowing breezes and natural light
- Main bedrooms bathed in light with doors opening onto private balconies
Only 10 minutes from the CBD, with established open space and a growing choice of restaurants, shops and activities, it mixes business with pleasure in just the right way. Greenslopes is one of Brisbane's hidden treasures and highly regarded for the owner occupier.
Private inspections can be arranged by contacting Melinda Allamby 0403 460 553 or come along to our advertised open homes.
- Premium owner occupier living
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Designer kitchens with stone bench tops and European appliances
- Generous private balconies
- CCTV security at all entry and exit points
- Secure undercover parking
- Large entertaining areas, pool and BBQ communal areas, including a well loved herb garden
- On Site Management
- 10 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 5 mins to PA & Greenslopes hospitals
- Minutes to public transport, schools, universities and shops
- Body Corporate starting from approximately $3,500 per annum
- Currently Tenanted at $450pw
07 3397 1885
PriceMid $400k Stunning City Views
- Town Village Inner South
- Suburb Greenslopes
- Back to previous page