89 Old Cleveland Road
2 & 3 Bedrooms From $560,000
Ari presents luxury living in a highly desirable locale, complete with stunning rooftop area.
Comprising well designed 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans which includes generous kitchen benches with Meile appliances, walk in pantry (or turn into butlers kitchen), separate laundry room, huge walk-in master wardrobe and plenty of storage space.
Looking out to leafy suburban outlooks and city backdrop, this stunning apartment has been meticulously crafted to create a modern living environment, suitable for working, entertaining or relaxing.
- Stunning suburban and Brisbane city views
- Reconstituted stone bench tops and soft close cabinetry
- Miele Appliances
- Quality wool blend carpet on superior underlay to bedrooms
- 2.7 metre high ceilings
- Separate reverse cycle air-conditioning to every room
- Separate laundry and walk-in kitchen pantry
- Large Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Private balconies
- Keyless entry to building with audio intercom
- Rooftop infinity pool and recreation area with breathtaking city views
- Low Body Corporate fees approx. $50-$60 per week
- Carspace can be converted to a double car space utilising a car stacker option, or alternatively a single car space available without this option.
- Less than 4km to Brisbane CBD
- 500m walk to Stones Corner Village - Cafés, Bars, Restaurants and Supermarkets
- 800m walk to Buranda Train Station (17mins to CBD Central Station) and 500m to Langlands Bus Station (CBD in 7mins)
- Ease of access to major employment hubs – within 10mins to Prince Alfred Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, Lady Cilento Children's Hospital
- Within the Buranda State School area catchment and only minutes to the prestigious Villanova College
International Museum of the Baroque
0403 460 553