Carefully curated to impress even the most discerning of buyers, this spectacular brand new residence presents an entirely rare opportunity for families to live without compromise from a privileged pocket of Chermside that promises swift access to Westfield, lifestyle amenities, and the Northside’s most highly regarded schools.
High-spec finishes, seductive contemporary style and grand proportions throughout a sprawling two level layout define the enviable modern luxury on offer here within this decadent domain. Be the first to indulge in a life of exceptional scale and comfort with a sunbathed open plan concept, multiple living and entertaining zones, smart easy-care finishes, and a substantial 673m2 of private grounds.
Flawless in its pursuit of family functionality, innovation comes in the form of ducted air con, a stately kitchen dressed with Smeg appliances and stone benches plus a butler’s pantry on hand, a theatre promising cosy movie nights at home, and lavish bedrooms each paired by their very own ensuite and walk-in-robe.
Leaving nothing to be desired in its design or location, this exceptional address lies a short walk from Westfield Chermside, Chermside Library and aquatic centre, as well as the famous KidSpace playground and its vast parkland surrounds. Offering swift access to the CBD and airport via bus and nearby tunnel links, this position is also within easy reach of Mary MacKillop, Padua and Nudgee colleges, and a wealth of scenic bike tracks.
Contact Melinda Allamby 0403 460 553 to arrange your private inspection.
Features at a glance:
– Brand new luxury residence on 673m2
– Grand proportions throughout two levels
– Ducted air con, cooling tiles
– Elegant kitchen feat. butlers pantry, Smeg appliances & stone benches
– Theatre room, additional lounge and open plan everyday living
– Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to al fresco entertaining
– Ample space to add a pool if desired
– Double lock up garage, smart storage solutions throughout
– Walk to Westfield Chermside, Chermside library & aquatic centre
– Short stroll to bus transport & parklands
– Easy access to elite schools incl. Mary MacKillop & Padua